The session, entitled 'A New IDEA to Strengthen Fragrance Industry Partnerships', featured a short update on the key activities developed under IDEA to improve the risk assessment of fragrance allergens and the next steps for the project, presented by Dr Matthias Vey (member of the IDEA Management Team).
The panel comprised:
- Prof Jim Bridges (University of Surrey and chair of the IDEA Supervisory Group)
- Prof Helmut Greim (Technical University of Munich, Germany, and member of the IDEA Supervisory Group)
- Dr Matthias Vey, (member of the IDEA Management Team)
- Véronique Scailteur (director external relations perfumes for Chanel)
- Dr Neil Owen (head of analysis in regulatory affairs and product safety, fragrance for Givaudan)